Junker and Chunker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Case I Missed My Intern

I had always wanted to take a picture of the intern while he was working with us. However, even I did not know how to come up with any reasonable angle for proposing a photo opportunity to him. Two months after his early departure, I came into work and low and behold on my desk I found this picture, blown up, with some of his favorite quotes to me: "Lori, come here, score my tests, make me some copies, can you email me a copy of your reports?" NYC will have to be really fabulous to top this as it truly made my week.
--
Take the Intern Behavior Appropriateness Quiz

1. On your first day of work, you are dying for a cigarette. You should
a) ask your supervisor to stop you off at the nearest convenient store then ask if it is ok to smoke in her car
b) hold off until you are shown your new assignments and have time to slip away unobtrusively
--
2. You want to leave early on Friday to see your girlfriend. Your working hours are until 4. You are in a meeting with your supervisor and it is 2. You should
a) fidget more than a child with ADHD and peace out as soon as the meeting is over without even going over the procedures from the meeting, then tell your supervisor not to tell her supervisor you left early
b) wait calmly until your supervisor finishes recapping the meeting and says you can go
--
3. You have 2 cases per month when you should have 10. You should
a) ask your supervisor to score all your checklists, look up your background information for you, hand in a report with copious errors, and a file in complete disarray, then ask for a recommendation.
b) Do your own work and shock the socks off of everyone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be surprised he has a girlfriend, but being the jaded woman that I am, not so much

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home