Junker and Chunker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why Isn't Ted In This Picture????


To Mr. Bob Huggins or Whom It May Concern:

I would like to express my deep disappointment at the lack of Ted Talkington’s presence in the 2007-2008 West Virginia University team basketball photo. Imagine my shock and dismay when I grabbed a copy of the team photo, looked for Ted in anticipation, and he was nowhere to be found. I feel Ted Talkington is an integral part of the team and clearly deserved to have the photo rescheduled if he was unable to attend. In fact, Ted’s participation and performance in this previous Sunday’s game against Seton Hall resulted in me expressing for the first time in quite a few games, “Wow! My season ticket purchase has been so worth it!” Of his performance, Mr. Huggins, you said, “Teddy came in and really sparked us”. With these words, I have no comprehension of how you could possibly delete this person from a team photo. Furthermore, sir, I have had your back when numerous people have berated you. I have sported a Huggins shirt with pride. I now feel that my support has been in vain. I adamantly feel this situation should be rectified as soon as possible. In a life full of let downs, this is one misfortune I should not have to bear.

Sincerely,
Lori Mielecki
Major Fan of Ted Talkington #32

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you had a reply from the coach?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home