Junker and Chunker

Friday, December 08, 2006

Missing: SpongeBob Cup: A Glorious Reward For It's Return

My cousins had a SpongeBob cup
That made every drink more thrilling
It could make hot drinks more warming
And cold drinks to be more chilling

No matter what the drink
Milk, water, pop, or juice
I’d run to get that cup
To make sure I got its use

When it was used and dirty
It’s Cupness I was quick to wash
If someone else was using it
I exclaimed, “Dang it!” and “Gosh”

And on a bitter winter evening
I visited my cousins so dear
I raced to find the SpongeBob cup
But it would not appear

We had a shakedown of the cupboard
Scavenging every cranny and every nook
With crazed madness I peered around the kitchen
No place was left unlooked

With great sadness I chose another cup
And although it was spongebob too
My drinking pleasure just was not the same
My imbibement was askew

And so I pray a fervent prayer
To God in heaven above and up
Please bring back the joy in my drink
Pease bring back the Sponge Bob cup




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home