Junker and Chunker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some Thanksgiving Highlights

First, as we approached Kelly and Kyle's house, this decorative truck inspired me to edit my dollar bill list. I have officially added no tasteless enhancement of vehicle to my list. In case you can't read the right side, it says, "In Memory Of My Son, Pookie".
This was the hands-down favorite activity of the visit and Thanksgiving break in itself. I did my best to earn the initial nickname of b.h. (baby hog). The secret was to wait until competitors decided to leave the house and stay behind. Leaving Carter left us all a bit lugubrious.
Stacy and I arose bright and early to go doorbusting on Black Friday. We officially got out of bed at 5:30 and left the hotel at 5:47. An unfortunate event happened in that the hotel's alarm clock blared out an 80's song at 4 am. This alarm was not set by us. Our shopping attempts were quite successful and we were able to return to the hotel for continental breakfast by 8:30.
Sweet Valley High Game is the most desired Christmas present by all of the cousins. If it is possible, it rivals Sequence in it's funness to play on a rainy day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rivaling sequence is a pretty audacious comment

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home