Junker and Chunker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

(as anticipated) It's A Boy!!!!

On Monday evening, after dad nonchalantly told me about his day, he finally got around to telling me that Kelly had called earlier to say that her water had broke. I had quite a more hyped reaction and raced home. We drove through the night to meet my new nephew, Carter Scott McLain. Carter was born November 6th at 10:23 and weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Quite cute and very fun to hold, it was more than moderately difficult to leave the Virginia Beach premises.
When asked by Kyle’s sister in law, what Carter looked like, Stacy replied, “He looks like a bag of sugar with a head on it.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss him. I got 3 more snaps of developmental milestones this a.m.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home