Junker and Chunker

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday At The Game

After a pleasant lunch with my boss and secretary, I headed to meet Allison and Becky for the Canisius basketball game. Once again, we were able to glean great second row seats due to our early arrival. Allison and I are currently rivaling Kayla with our celeb look-alike sightings. In the picture you see a Lucas Scott twinlike resemblance in the redshirter sitting to the left of the one and only Ted Talkington (who I might add got to play for a few minutes once again, making those minutes one of the highlights).

During halftime, my boss and secretary came down to talk to Allison, Becky, and I. After my boss chatted, she proceeded to go to the end of the isle and begin talking to the only other person in our row, a male graduate student. She gave a detailed introduction of us all to him and pleaded for him to pick us up as she didn't understand why no one did. After this embarrassing incident, I am sad to say though not terribly suprised to say, we did not game it up and begin conversation with him ourselves.

Brian Bailey made an appearance at the game, reporting in sacriledge that he has no favorite player as of yet. He declined an invitation to watch John Tucker Must Die with us. Big mistake in my opinion, as I give the movie four calling birds and a huge > sign in comparison to the movie I was made to pass it up for in the theatre, Step It Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home