Junker and Chunker

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday To The Best Actor Ever


Happy Birthday Ben Stiller! Hopefully this weekend will enable time for a Ben Stiller movie-a-thon.

I love you, Ben Stiller
You bring joy to my soul
When I watch your movies
My laughter just rolls

I love Meet the Parents
Can you deal with that?
I could watch it day by day
And as a result pass on grass

As a male model in Zoolander
Your blue steel was so great
You barely escaped the black lung
And as a eugooglizer, you were first rate

You did it, did it as Starsky
Inspiring me to be myself, that’s cool
Serious and by the book in your cop skills
You were quite the funny tool

Your energy in Madagascar was unending
As Alex the Lion, Rx ADH++D
DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!
Was my favorite Alex decree

As White Goodman in Dodgeball
Your intensity could not be surpassed
Make your jokes, Mr. Jokey
Too bad Average Joe’s kicked your *#@ (butt)

In Along Came Polly
You took OCD to the next level
And went from using the risk assessor
To a merry making revel

Happy Birthday Ben Stiller
Happy Birthday To You
May the number of your future movies
Extend many more than a few

I can assure you there will be a Night At the Museum IMAX trip even if it is a one person venture!!! Opening December 22!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home