Junker and Chunker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stacy's Spring Break Revenge

As I walked into this school Tuesday morning, preparing to sit all day in a small, cold room to experience a grand total of 34 dull pre-referral meetings within a two day span, I received the following text from Stacy:
"At the perky bean getting coffee. On our way 2 shop. We'll prob eat at olive garden. Sorry u have to work. :-) "
I considered this to be fair considering our prior harassment when she had to work and we didn't.
Until she sent me a picture of their stop at Gardner's Candies.

Then, as I was eating my granola bar for my 10 minute lunch break between meetings, I was forwarded a picture of her Olive Garden meal which looked something like this.
Kayla, unknown to me at the time, had made a wise choice. Upon receiving her first text message after a night of work, she threatened Stacy that if more texts were to come, Stacy might never see Sandy again.


Despite the persistance of her torture, my jealousness was assauged as I went to Parkersburg that night to visit with Kelly's family and the Big C. While there, Sam made up a gambling challenge for us all. Each of us drew for two teams left in the NCAA tournament, with the winner receiving a glorious prize discussed but not yet determined. We signed Stacy up for the gambling challenge and let Carter choose two crappers for her...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home