Junker and Chunker

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sinister Sid and One Messy Apartment

As Jessica prepared for graduation, a visit with family prompted my visit to her apartment. As luck would have it, I was able to catch Sid and a friend bashing each other's bicycles and was able to take a clandestine photo of Sid entering his apartment. I do believe it looks quite sinister.
-
We then proceded to take my grandmother to stay in Fairmont and had a stop to see Andy's apartment. Despite the warning, I was not quite prepared for the level of dishevellment in this abode. As a result of my viewing, I am officially bestowing Andy an award for Messiest Apartment Ever. Sorry Allison, even your worst apartment day is no match for Andy's untidy residence.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!! That is a great icon!! I cant wait to show Andy...he will be so honored..i should print it and laminate it and put it on their door:)...and that picture of Sid is PERFECT! heh...truly catches him in his natural habitat.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home