Junker and Chunker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mountaineer Celebration

Cassie, Allison, and I attended the Mountaineer celebration in the Mountainlair Ballrooms this evening. Highlights included a very fortissimo performance by the pep band, seeing Ted from the short distance of about three yards, re-meeting Toni Caridi, and noting that the Mountaineer players are not into medium form fitting t-shirts as seems to be the trend these days. In fact, it seems as if they tend to sport sizes of the other extreme. Perhaps the most enjoyable moment of the evening, was getting our picture taken in the same pose by each of our three cameras.
In this terrible shot, the nonmedium tshirts are evidenced:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have made it!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Alison made a tiny and blurry appearance on the front page of the DA today. It's a picture of Alex *sigh.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spelled Allison's name with one l. I hate it when people spell my name wrong so I felt it necessary to comment on it.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home