Junker and Chunker

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Randy Prompts An Upcoming Trip To Charleston

As you may recall, for our fall school psychology conference, Sattler demanded awe and unquestionable attendance. Our spring conference, on the other hand, is providing no such master to coax me. And despite the promise of a mall, a free stay at Embassy Suites, and a visit to our esteemed capital city by direct route, I have never attended the spring school psych conference. This year was going to be no different. Our secretary had already sent in everyone's registrations, reservations had been made, and purchase orders had been sent. The last possible day to register (today) had approached.
-
Then, as a coworker and I were talking about Randy Moss' trade to the Patriots, he mentioned about how it was a shame we weren't going to the conference as we could have visited the Inta Juice store that Randy owns in Charleston. Immediately, renewed desire for continuing education filled my soul. In desperation, I raced to see if there was still a possibility of sending in a registration. As luck for me would have it, I was permitted to sign up. Now in just 16 days I will visit Inta Juice, which sells more than 50 flavors of fruit smoothies and fresh juices, along with healthy snacks. The spring school psychology conference has just become worth attending. And as my roommate says after hearing the above reasoning, "It makes sense."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually been there. Randy wasn't there, but it was a good smoothie!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! Justin's comment was by far the most hilarious part of this post.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home