Junker and Chunker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Inta Juice!!!!!


(Here I am with a fun and friendly Inta Juice worker. She also had her picture taken with Randy; therefore, I can attest that I got my picture taken with someone who got their picture taken with Randy Moss.)
-
I made the trip to Charleston
The School Psych Conference my excuse
Though all I really wanted
Was to visit Randy’s Inta Juice
-
My fellow Inta companion
With sadness had to stay behind
And all others were enticed by happy hour
But I was not confined
-
First to Lee Street, then to Summers
With a smile and a rush of glee
Over 50 fresh and fine smoothie choices
Were there for me to see
-
Jazzberry and Raspberry Allure
Kool Kiwi and Hawaiian Dream
Tango Mango and Fruit Fusion
The number of choices was supreme
-
I picked Randy’s favorite smoothie
The Caribbean Blend
Peach, Strawberry, Orange, and Banana
Refocillate it did! (Refocillate-totally refresh or revive)
-
The workers were so friendly
As purported customer service was unparallel
At making luscious smoothies
These employees did excel
-
I returned the next day for breakfast
And tried Banana Berry Burst
Amazingly this smoothie
Was even better than the first
-
Any time you visit Charleston
I caution you to go away
Without a trip to Randy’s Inta Juice
A most enjoyable smoothie buffet






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home