Junker and Chunker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aerial View Of Fruit Cups


Here’s a lexical limerick just for Jess:

I wanted to make fruit cups like Jess!
I bought the ingredients, YES!
She’s posited, “They’re so easy.”
Quite right, they taste pleasing
I crown them a grand success.

Take this
QUIZ to see what kind of fruit you are.

News and Notes: With the help of Allison’s savvy recruiting of Nick P. and the morphing Shawn, we had an extremely close game with Archies last night. Oddly enough, as opposed to the greats from the past, it was a church camp song Be Bold, Be Strong that gave me courage as I went to bat with two outs in the top of the seventh. It will now become a pre-game favorite. Sadly, Archies ended the tied score with a run in the bottom of the seventh. However, as our excellent leftfielder Heather Hedrick remarked, “We weren’t 10 runned. That’s a win in my book!”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you do at bat with two outs in the 7th?

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome looking fruit cups.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your fruit cups...and a little upset that the wealth was not shared...*cough*...and the game recap was pretty hilarious

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I will bring some to the game on Monday. I just wanted to suprise you with my skills and immulation of you...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home