Junker and Chunker

Friday, September 08, 2006


Friday’s Vaughnisms

John Vaughn, my guitar teacher, is the one person I can count on to play guitar with me without obsecration. Today was my first lesson after a long, summer hiatus. Mr. Vaughn did not say my favorite quote of his today, “Feast your beady little eyes”. However, as usual, he did say or wear several sagacious words of wisdom. Here are those that I can recall. I will dispel more of the wisdom gleaned as lessons continue.

1. Written on shirt: There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

2."The number of picks you have at all times is always n-(n-1), with n being the number of picks you bought. "

3. "It’s better to know one song well than 2 songs not very well."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home