Junker and Chunker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Benefits Of My New Living Arrangement

Because I think life is one big joke: Some positives of my new living arrangement:1. The biggest TV I have ever seen in a house (though I am told there is one bigger).
A limeric denotes my thoughts:
---
Justin's TV makes you say WOW!
Eat your heart out Kyle!
Though I'd still rather have Carter,
And a trade I would barter
If either he or Kel would allow
---
(and if it were actually mine)
(Think COPS on this screen!)
--

2. Getting to listen to and watch sporting programs at leisure without ad nasium complaints. I was peacefully able to listen to the Beilein show on Monday. The show made my dreams come true by hosting Ted as the player this week.

--

3. A drastic reduction in the number of times I hear the F-Word.

F-Word Graph:

Jan 15-21: ################
Jan 22-28: #############
Jan 28-Feb 4: #################
Jan 5-present: N/A

#=5


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While the tv is amazing and the limerick has to be sent to Kelly, when I got to the F word graph, that is what made me laugh my head off. Especially # = 5. I think your move is a positive especially for a joker such as you.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if my tv is bigger????

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home