Junker and Chunker

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stacy the coach

Recently, we got to watch Stacy coach the Jackson Jr. High basketball team. The game was a barn burner until one of the Generals was hit in the nose and had to leave the game. Unfortunately, the Rockets were defeated by the other team, whose point guard was the daughter of Stacy's OVC coach, the Pavster. Stacy's coaching skills were impeccable. Her ability to devise offense and defensive strategies could not be beat. But as a Bob Mielecki quote was given to console Stacy, you have to work with the horses you have or something like that...
At the game, I had the unbelievable luck to stumble upon my favorite brand of t-shirt. These t-shirts are unbeatable on the comfortable enjoyment radar. Previously, Stacy had procured these shirts for me bearing the OVC logo. However, since her time at OVC has ended, I thought I would never again have my supply of favorite shirts replinished. But as luck would have it, I now own an extremely comfortable shirt showing my love for Parkersburg High School, School Of Champions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is the jACKson Generals not the Rockets, but oh well. Glad to see you on the blog again.
Like John Vaughn, it doesn't disappoint.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I'll rectify that error...

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home