Junker and Chunker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Silver Strike!

At 485 High Street
Good times to be had galore
A remarkable treasure, it lures me in
I love it at The Back Door
--
Right under Casa Di Amici
Pizza at convenience to be had
A visit with Casa employees Erk and Dirk
Will always make you glad
--
My favorite bartender, Randy
Creates original drinks on request
His special purple drink in a pretty glass
First left me quite impressed

(Sadly it was recently learned that Randy went back to work at the Boston Beanery and no longer works at the Back Door. He will be greatly missed.)
--
You can play darts if you want to
Go for Wednesday night karaoke if you like
But the thing that fills my heart with joy
Is playing Silver Strike
--
This very enjoyable bowling game
Proclaims the tip “straighter is greater”
It never fails to make my night
No one could be a hater
--
A thrill, you get to make your mark
When you roll a strike or spare
Spelling out my initials LAM
With nothing this can compare
--
And so I recommend to you
Or really I implore
The experience of playing Silver Strike
And fun times at the Back Door

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly glad to see you are back to blogging.............nothing like extended contract to provide ample time for creative thought!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SILVER STRIKE BOWLING RULLZZZZ!!!! So does this little song....

7:37 AM  
Blogger Sobe said...

Hi..

I work for Incredible Technologies, the makers of Silver Strike Bowling/Golden Tee and thought you might want a t-shirt of your favorite game. If so, please shoot me an email - ssobe@itsgames.com

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home