Junker and Chunker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Address Labels, Oxymoron, and Harassment

Kayla in great delight at receiving address labels from the Paralyzed Veterans of America remarked, "I should give them 10 dollars a month." At which Jess, with great aghast and clearly lack of empathy for paralyzed veterans remarked, "You don't need to donate that much."

Sandy lounged on the game Bibleopoly creating quite an oxymoronic photo opportunity. We threw in Kayla's mug, replete with sentimental value, that Sandy had this week broken to add to the ironic nature of the picture.

--

Stacy, Jess, Kayla, and I went to dinner at Cafe of India. After dinner, my first time in ditching the cousins for a boy was commemorated with much (probably deserved) harassment including a message etched into the dirt on my car window. Sadly, I erased this message before taking a picture.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I didnt think the dirt was thick enough to let you see my special message:), but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home