Junker and Chunker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Visit Home

While home, Aunt Carol, always excelling at cookery, made us an excellent meal. Grandma's butterscotch pie was also more than notable and should have been photographed.
Even Grandma made fun of my new High School Musical hoodie that I bought at Wal-Mart on clearance as the mall was freezing and I could not make myself endure the coldness. I later proudly wore the attire while visiting Kelly, knowing it would support her case for my need to be on What Not To Wear.

We went to lunch with Matt at When Pigs Fly. It was a very fun experience culminating with Stacy leaving the waitress her most likely best tip of the day, a Ring Pop. On the way home, it was Matt's lucky day, as he was able to view some outstanding Cumberland booty walking as we drove by.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home