Junker and Chunker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let's Go On A Hayride

For an amusing Sunday activity, Becky invited us to a hayride at her sister's church. Since I never have anything to do, this was a wonderful opportunity to relieve my boredom as well as another chance to see the vibrant leaves. We had an enjoyable time singing the "hayride" song from one of my first piano books (though some critics might call the song juvenile).

Mid-hayride we stopped at a house to have lunch (of which I can't believe I missed my chance for a smore) and hike down and up a treacherously terrained mountain. Some nice photos were captured by the fall decorations.


Ever the risk taker, I played chicken and lived to tell about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh...i miss my roomies...I'm at school being cool..today is "Being drug free is no sweat" and i get to wear my sweats..pretty "sweet"..heh..yeah

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a pretty busy highway

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT, YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!
Aunt B.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey maybe I can do that...........
since I AM NOT the best. Who would really miss me the old unbest one.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home