Junker and Chunker

Monday, July 03, 2006


Cousin Singing Debut

Jess, Kayla, and I made our singing debut at Mount Zion Church's Talent Night last night. We sang Sing, Sing, Sing and Love of God in My Heart. We were a smash hit! I even played my guitar for an audience for the first time ever despite my previous proclamation that I would only play for myself. Afterwards, we hung out with Carrie! We tried Sam's Choice Asain Trail, which proclaimed to be a flavor journey of teriyaki, honey-ginger, rice cracer crescents, wonton noodles, cashews, and almonds. I have quoted each person's first tasting reaction, in order from the person most into taking this flavor journey to that of the least.

Carrie- "It kinda grows on you."

Jess-"a neat mix"

Kayla- "tastes bland" then she tried a green one- "Oh Ho! Whoa!"

Lori-"Ewe! Try this..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the next performance!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so forgot about the asian trial mix!! It was so great...not just "neat." Hindsight is 20/20 i suppose. i think i just felt so multicultural eating it..like anyone could ever know that though.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home