Junker and Chunker

Friday, June 02, 2006

I’m Too Excited to Sleep

Summer: Warm Sun, Long Days, Picnics, Mosquitoes…This summer is bringing a variety of activities that create such a high level of anticipation it’s already cutting into my sleep. Here are my most anticipated summer activities.

Dave Matthews Concert
My first Dave Matthews concert! I am going with Kara, a seasoned veteran. I can’t wait to be inspired by the guitar skills and what activity isn’t fun with Kara.

Superman at IMAX
This will hopefully make up for missing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at IMAX last year. This year, if no one else goes, I’ll go by myself. Be there, or be square.

Getting Ice Cream at the Evans Dairy Dip in Ft. Ashby, West Virginia
The best ice cream ever! I highly recommend their chocolate twinkle coat cones, but I would bet you couldn’t go wrong with anything on the menu.

Family Vacation at Duck, NC
The sun, the sand, the bracing sea air. Time for family bonding, fighting, and fun.

Possible White Water Rafting
Jessica is organizing this adventure for a yet to be decided date. I’m hoping to be available.

American Idols Concert
Most of the office is going! I can’t wait to hear Taylor yell in person, “Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol”

Virginia Beach Rock N’ Roll Half Marathon
Labor Day Weekend at the beach. Allison and I are just going to cheer this year. It will take some rational emotive therapy for us to be ok with being fans as opposed to participants but luckily we’ll have each other for support.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home