Junker and Chunker

Monday, June 26, 2006














Memorable Family Vacation Moments in Duck, North Carolina

Physically Fit Moments: Every morning we ran along the path by our house. Stacy and I also used the bikes provided in the house even though the one I used had a slightly flat tire.

Strangest Theory Moment: Dad's theory about water. After Sonic charged us 60 cents for water, dad went into a rant regarding people charging for water, people who buy bottled water, and people thinking they need to drink water to be healthy. As the tangent went on, it made less and less sense. We weren't sure of the point or any substantial reasoning behind his train of thought on this.

Biggest Family Fight: We tried to play Spades. I wanted to be right as the "King of Spades". Kelly's temper flared. I quit. We didn't finish the first hand. A close second was Stacy's picture refusal moment at Miller's restaurant.

Best Candy Moment: Finding a huge variety of fudge flavors. I could not contain my exuberance in the store, embarassing my sisters more than a little. Cookies N' Cream was the best!

Tastiest Dining Experiences: Hurricane Mo's where they had great dolphin fingers and a guitar player as live entertainment. Miller's seafood restaurant was also excellent, with the opportunity to sit by the water and enjoy a lovely sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home