Junker and Chunker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Continuing To Remediate My Weaknesses



It has been said that among my plentiful flaws that have resulted in many a roommate to become disgruntled with me or never speak to me again is a lacking in the area of cooking or attempting to cook. This picture evidences me making pepperoni loaf after playing sports, proving that it is possible for even me to do both. This continued quest for improvement will hopefully result in current roommates’ cordiality during and after the lease expires. Look, I even have a recipe book now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a woman of many talents. Cooking and sports! You rock! Becky

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew you could do it if you ever tried. Mom

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are looking more like your awesome Aunt Brenda all the time. Aunt B

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff...I'm so proud of you

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home