Junker and Chunker

Monday, August 27, 2007

Also of Note at the PS2 Party


As I am constantly revising my list of who I would like to be, Mystique from the X-men came to mind as a perfect choice. Mystique can assume the form of others and morph to adapt to different situations. As such, I could morph into Fern when she was babysitting Carter and back to myself or to others when I wanted. A hot topic of conversation involved the discussion of who one would morph into if they were Mystique. Stacy chose a cat so that she could better communicate with Sandy. Kayla chose to morph into a more experienced nurse, while ever the altruist, Jess chose to be coffee, so that she could serve as a psychoactive stimulant, warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home