Junker and Chunker

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Inspiring Room Decor

Aimee really brought the spunk with her choice of pink paint in her room with personalized writing. Refaced with a sharpee to reflect current boyfriends and friend fueds help to complete the look in this room. The following inscription to Clint, "Some people don't believe in love at first sight... but when I met you I knew it was right", gives one chills and hope for future Maria/Tony West Side Story moments.


Our jealousy has been piqued as Jess gets to move into this room of decor greatness. The aunts, as a way to assauge Jess' sadness in leaving Morgantown, decided to personalize it to reflect her history. I think it may start a trend participated in by all the cousins. However, we can only aspire to the original.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe anyone would have the audacity to paint over such talent. That wall speaks of such love for a a a a a oneself. Namely Aimee. Such sadness will overcome me as I no longer get to gaze at such a masterpiece of art deco. Where is a pic of the new finished product. As I am sure you are all aware, nothing could possibly compare

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home