Junker and Chunker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Letter To Outback From A No Longer Satisfied Customer

September 3, 2007

Dear Outback Steakhouse,
Normally I enjoy dining at your pleasant restaurant. However, I really wonder how you make money. As a business establishment, your weekend hours are inconvenient and don’t expedite your money making potential. In fact, they are vampire hours. I don't see how you remain successful in gaining enough customers. I received gift cards for Father's Day six months ago (note today's date in comparison to Father's Day) that I have been unable to use. Throughout Labor Day Weekend, all my efforts were thwarted. I am pretty much in a fit of rage about this. As a result, I am requesting no further Outback gift cards be given to me. To my family, I ask that they stick to That 70's Show and The Office box sets exclusively. I like your restaurant but feel that this boycott is necessary to protect my sanity and am expressing to you that your business is likely to go under due to your inconvenient hours. And did I ever mention my opinion on bottled water?
Sincerely,
Robert Mielecki

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly McLain said...

haha. Hilarious.
Kel

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home